With a sturdy metal structure, the EX Explosion Proof Heavy Duty Industrial Ventilating Extractor fan features a grill and a back shutter for added protection. The fans are built for industrial, commercial, and farming applications. The fans are used in hazardous locations where flammable gases, vapors, or finely pulverized dust are present in the atmosphere. The fans are most often used in spray booths.
Extractor fan for Explosive Atmospheres
Path of airflow from motor to impeller
Protective barrier to avoid touch
Insulation class F, Ex”d” IIBT4 flame-resistant fan operating temperature range: -20oC to 80oC
One-phase. Between 50 and 60 Hz. Motor with a 100% copper winding between 220 and 240V
Body and blades are made of metal.
Gravity in Metals Additional protection provided by a louvre shutter
UK seller with low noise and stable operation
Courier service is complimentary.
- Size Voltage Frequency Hz Speed(rpm) Watts Capacity(m3/min) Static(pa)
- 12”(300mm) 220-240(V) 50-60(Hz) 1400(rpm) 120(w) 30(m3/min) 45(pa)
- 16”(400mm) 220-240(V) 50-60(Hz) 1400(rpm) 180(w) 58(m3/min) 90(pa)
- 20”(500mm) 220-240(V) 50-60(Hz) 1400(rpm) 370(w) 100(m3/min) 100(pa)
- 24”(600mm) 220-240(V) 50-60(Hz) 1400(rpm) 550(w) 150(m3/min) 110(pa)